Siddiq Leather Works (Pvt.) Ltd. is engaged in producing finished leather with capacity of above 2 million sq. ft. per month. . We are fully committed to protect the environment as per customer standards by maintaining an effective EMS using environmental friendly chemicals and other chemicals within their prescribed limits and minimizing the environmental impacts of our operations and products through continuous improvement in EMS, as.
"OUR COMMITMENT GREENER PRODUCTION"
Within framework of our EMS objectives we will strive to
1. Meet the requirements of all relevant regulations and agreements to which Siddiq Leather Works (Pvt.) Ltd. subscribes as per ISO 14001 standards local government regulations and customer standards.
2. Develop and maintain an effective management system for identifying relevant requirements and for monitoring performance of related activities.
3. Improve the environmental performance of our processes through conservation of resources by reducing emissions to air and waste at every stage of product life cycle.
4. Improve the environmental performance by removing the restricted chemicals. Below chemicals are according to standard and in the limits described in below table.
ChemicalAzo Dyes (Aryl Amines)
Total Cadmium (Cd)
Total Lead (Pb)
Chromium VI with ageing
Organotin (TBT, TPhT, DBT, DOT)
PCP, TCP, TeCP
Limit< 20 ppm
< 100 ppm
< 90 ppm
< 75 ppm
TBT and TPhT:0.5 ppm DOT 1000 ppm DBT 1ppm
(PCP) 1 ppm,TCP 1ppm, (TeCP) 1 ppm
Test MethodDIN EN ISO 17234
DIN EN ISO 11885:2009 AAS
EN ISO 4045
DIN EN ISO 17226-1
DIN EN ISO 17353, CEN ISO TS 16179
EN ISO 17070
5. Promote recovery, recycling and reuse of products where possible to reduce the level of pollution at the end-of-pipe treatment.
6. Maintain a Research and Development activity aimed at evaluation and developing more efficient and more environmentally acceptable technology and meet any new customer requirements.
7. Train our staff, to work safely in all areas of our operations.
8. Ensure the internal and external communication of our policy.